- randomly drove past a yard sale and saw the "vision"
- this lovely beauty was a steal
- with a little cheap turquoise paint and some love...this thing was coming together
- then adding a few "not so cheap" anthropologie knobs
- i was in love
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
1. all my family and friends! I am so blessed and couldn't ask for any greater people! They celebrated my birthday with me...spoiled me rotten....but most importantly were kind enough to come! I have the best friends! (more pictures to come....I'm having issues uploading)
2. Jamie having a birthday! We celebrated at Maggianos and it was so fun! I totally feel like part of their family these days! love it! 3. One of my new favorite shoes. 1 out of 4 to be exact. What do you think??
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Amy Leigh Hartz October 14, 1974 - February 3, 2010 After a long, hard fought battle with cancer and kidney failure, Amy passed away February 3rd surrounded by family and the thoughts and prayers of the family and friends who could not be near. My childhood friend Amy has been battling cancer for the past couple of years. Although her family and friends will terribly miss her, we are comforted to know she is out of pain and now rests in peace with her Father in heaven.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
I'm trying to analyze this insomnia. is it because i didn't get up super early today? is it because i drank extra diet coke? is it because i fell down the last 4 of my stairs and hurt my ankle? is it because i have way too much on my mind? is it because i'm starting to have a sore throat? is it facebook? or this blog? please let me go to sleep. i have an early dentist appointment. oh, maybe that's why. i need a list.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
*My dad had a birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Dad! I love you! *Paige celebrated hers today too! I love my little Paige. *Was feeling extra blah today. *Wished the day had went a little differently. *sad I wasn't able to make Jen Sedillo's party. Actually bummed. She would have lifted my spirits! *On a good note, I got to see family and visit with a couple friends for a bit. *had a good chat with an old friend who's out of town. Talked about life. Good things. *got the most amazing new book. I'll share more later about it. Those people who love making lists....NEED this book. *My friend Jackie's dad is very very sick and might not make it through the night. Please keep their family in your prayers. *and last but not least....my new blog design. It's not quite finished, but any feedback?? Hope all you love birds had a great valentines day!