Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Taking the Lonnie Hammagren House Tour

My mom, hayley, the kids and I went to tour Dr. Hammagren's house.
You know the one you see driving down Sandhill wondering what all that stuff is??
Well in October, he opened it to the public.
and it was quite interesting.








The house had SO many different things to look at.  There were odd things, cool things, antiques, junk.....a little bit of everything.  It was actually pretty fun to look through it all.  It could be right on the verge of hoarding though.

I did come across a "religious" room where he had all sorts of articles and pictures of religious leaders.
I was so proud to see our prophets up there.  Very cool.



One of my favorite things (and Dane's) was the UNLV ticket booth.
One of the original ones.  Very nastalgic.  They also had an actual basketball hoop from Thomas and Mack when Jerry Tarkanian was coaching.  Total my era.  Loved it.