Monday, February 18, 2008

What's in my makeup bag?

So everyone has been asking me my "favorite" products that I use on myself. If you saw my actual kit....you all would die. But I guess that's how professions go. As for myself, I'm pretty low maintenance simple...and I do change up a bit on things I like, but as for things i LOVE: 1. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
2. Smashbox Photofinish Face Primer
3. Dermologica Skin Smoothing Cream
4. Sonia Kashuk Sable eyebrow color
5. Benefit Magic Potion eye primer
6. Benefit Dallas blush
7. Revelon Colorstay foundtion
8. Bobbi Brown concealer
9. Shu Umera eyelash curler
10. Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara
11. MAC blot powder
12. MAC Sapiliscious lipgelee
13. MAC engraved black pencil
13. Cargo eyeshow

What's in your makeup bags? Or what products do you love? Please share!