Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.....

I apologize for the picture...I'm not sure what happened. But, I just wanted to let my good friend Summer know how sorry I am for the loss of her dad and my great friend Jerry Page. Summer and I grew up together and I remember all of the fun times Jerry would take us up to the mountains or to the cabin. We always wanted to make homemade play-doh. He always agreed to help. President Page was more than a wonderful husband to Glenda, father to Summer and Justin, a grandparent to 5 grandsons and 1 grand daughter but he was an amazing leader in our church. He loved to serve which he did throughout his entire life. He was such an incredible man and we all will feel this great loss. My good friend and business partner Jenna has been going through a really rough year. Her husband, Bill (36 years old) was diagnosed with Lou Garig's disease. He is completely paralyzed but still keeps hanging on because is scared to leave his 2 little girls. Jenna informed me tonight that Bill is now in ICU with a very bad infection that is making his organs shut down.
I would just ask anyone who reads this blog to please pray for the families and children who need strength at this time. I know the Lord will bless them if we just ask.