Wednesday, February 22, 2017

February 2017 happenings

Chopped my hair and it feels so short! Eek! But actually, it's alot easier to do and takes less time to blow dry. Thats a win in my book!

Did paige's makeup for Sadies. She also is running for office at Green High School so we took a quick snapshot for her posters. She is doing a slogan from the tv show "The Office". 

Jen Stewart and I went to Town Square for dinner and decided to stop in and play some games at Gameworks. It was a blast! I played Pac Man for over an hour!!! We kept trading off but ultimatey had to walk away because we couldnt lose!! Such a fun night!




Worked a few days for allegiant airlines doing makeup for the presidents and vice presidents. Such a cool job. But the best part....was working with Greg Anderson! Little Greg is now Senior Vice President. Fun to catch up!






I cannot even believe this was my current closet situation! One look at this and my mom was like ....... NOOOOOOO!! So we took one afternoon, tried on a million clothes, had my dad install new shoe racks and i was back in business. Feels amazing!




We had a little family get together for my dads birthday. How come i didn't even get a picture of him?? We had bbq steaks and it was delicious! This card from Hadley had us rolling in laughter! That girl is a character!





My birthday week was good but super  busy! Waffle Love parked their truck at RC Willey in Henderson and I managed to make it there twice! The Sunshine is my favorite!

Jen stopped by to bring me a Diet Coke before my marathons of meetings! I started at 5 and got home at 9. Dang, turning 41 isn't that cool. 

Had a birthday dinner at Samarai Steakhouse on the weekend. It was really fun to have friends and family there! 



Got to see these cuties on Superbowl Sunday! Love my littles!


Worked with two of my favorite attorneys today. Heather and Brian Harris shooting at Studio J with Eric Jamison. 


Went out for a "gal"entines dinner at Bravo Cucino. It was soooo good! We had a crazy good dinner and awesome dessert! When the waitress brought us our bill.....she told us that someone had paid for it!! We were floored. A random act of kindness. Totally touched.