Wednesday, February 22, 2017

January 2017

The new year started with CES and one of my favorite clients Jennifer Jolly. My dad drove me to work every single night (in the middle of the night) for a week! He is my savior. I owe him my life. Made going to work so much easier at 1 am. 


Susie and I stopped in at West Elm to see if anything was still on sale after Christmas. Well, we hit the motherload of a jackpot! Everything holiday  was 50 cents or $1. I'm talking stockings, lighted christmas trees, ornaments, lights, dinnerware and everything else you can think of. We spent $100 total. Best day ever. 

Got Kayla Harper ready for Kris and Jessica Bryant's wedding at the JW Marriott. She makes my job easy. Beautiful inside and out. 

I went with Robin to Utah to get her eyebrows microbladed. We had a quick but super fun trip!

I got new silverware for christmas and finally got it put away. Looks beautiful right!?!

Stopped by the Leavitts and got to see the cute kiddos. They are getting so big and darling. Emmy is 8 and the twins are 5.  


Celebrating Mackenzie Floyds birthday at Samarais. 

Jodie Melton called me and asked if I could go on a cruise in 3 days! Luckily for me, I had nothing scheduled and had free time! She had an extra ticket all paid for and I was so excited! Jen Sedillo, Jodie and their cousin Callie all jumped in the car and drove to California to board the Carnival ship! The weather was crazy and it was cold but we had a total blast!! We ate so good, played bingo, danced and danced and danced, slept, read books and laughed! It was the dream escape and I cant wait to go again!