Today was another long day! So many weddings....so many people to make beautiful! Our first wedding was for Ashley Glassman. Seriously one of the nicest brides EVER. Congrats! It was also so fun because all of our weddings today I got to work with Brittney. I love that girl. We always get to catch up on the family drama and then talk fashion, makeup......all that other girlie stuff.
Ok. Today was the longest day ever! I was working on a Verizon Commercial with Prince....pretty cool but I started at 5:30 a.m. and didn't finish until 6:30 p.m. And, we shot outside for 7 hours by the pool. Can you picture it? I'm in a black T shirt, jeans, and my white skin. Please. That is why I look absolutely hidious next to the featured model. Anyway, she was so nice and easy to do makeup on. She just had natural beauty. So, when the commercial is released and you see it on television, please feel some sympathy for my long hot day. Thank you.
ok. So as if I didn't have enough things on my list to do. I thought of a little project that turned into a bigger project and so on and so on. But, it does look SO cute. Thanks to my dad for hanging all of these so perfectly! You're awesome! I guess I was bit by the creative bug.
Someone just told me my house looked like a dollhouse. Not sure if I was supposed to take that as a compliment or not. Anybody? I was looking at a new couch - maybe not so funky. I do love love love color though. Any suggestions?
Well, I have now worked for People Magazine four times! It is so crazy to see my name in that magazine. This last article was on a 13 yr old girl named Heather Wilder who was an abused foster child. She now is adopted by the most incredible lady who is giving her everything she deserves. Heather writes books for other foster children who are going through tough times. She is an absolutely amazing girl. She was named most influential teen helping her community and has won a ton of awards. She also has been named Miss February for Build A Bear as she donates bears to homeless children. It was so fun to do hair and makeup for someone other than a high maintenance celebrity. She definitely left an imprint on my heart!
1. I grind my teeth at night
2. I have insomnia
3. I'm crazy about my nieces and nephews
4. I love the colors: chocolate, lime green and blue
5. I love watching basketball
6. I cry when I see old people eat alone
7. I can't get enough shoes
8. I'm a freak about flossing my teeth
9. I love going to concerts with friends
10. I own a wedding business called Eye Do
11. I have a jacket and handbag fettish
12. I love getting pedicures
13. I'm scared of the eye doctor
14. I hate clowns
15. I drive ALOT in my car
16. I can't live without chapstick
17. I love Diet Coke, with ice, a lime and a straw
18. I love taking naps
19. I hate doing laundry
20. I like head massages
21. I'm really close with my family
22. I'm independent
23. I HATE milk!
24. I love hearing new stories about Tanner's clothing issues
25. I think my sister is the kindest person
26. I think Jack Black is hillarious
27. I never miss Grey's Anatomy
28. My favorite jeans are Sevens & Lucky's
29. I wear glasses at night
30. I hate being on a time schedule
31. I love walking on the beach
32. I love spending time with my friend Jen. She is the closest thing to perfect.
33. I hate it when snoring keeps me up
34. I love to clean but love it more when someone else does it
35. I love food and LOVE friends who eat like me
36. I'm the baby in my family
37. I sometimes get migraines
38. I've never had a speeding ticket
39. There is probably not one color that isn't used somewhere in my house
40. My friend Susie IS funnier than Ellen. I love hangin out!
41. I hate financial stress
42. I love the smell of fig
43. I'm totally crazy for PUMA's
44. I love taking hot baths
45. I absolutely love to dance!
46. I love jewelry
47. I love Burberry London perfume
48. I can't use eye drops....I freak out!
49. I love visiting old people
50. I'm scared of bugs
51. I'm a flip flop freak
52. I have no tattoos
53. I love Diesel watches and shoes
54. I'm a daddy's girl
55. I have to have nice sheets on my bed
56. I talk to Amber at least 20x a day
57. Christmas is my favorite holiday
58. I like to play racquetball but rarely do
59. Both of my grandpas died within 9 months of each other
60. I love watermelon
61. I'm allergic to penicillin
62. My brother Dave has the best personality. (and the cutest damn kids)
63. I volunteer at the Boys and Girls Club doing makeup for homeless children
64. I love black and white photography
65. I absolutely crave the RAIN
66. I like to ski but suck at snowboarding
67. I collect Fiesta ware dishes
68. I have an obsession with ranch dressing
69. I think it's nice to be important but WAY more important to be nice
70. I like to jog
71. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my eyebrows
72. I'm always up to a road trip
73. The best experience I've ever had was watching Amber give birth
74. I've never worn braces
75. I played piano for 12 years
76. I love to decorate
77. I totally believe that it is good for your soul to invest in something you can't control
78. Did I say I love to SHOP???????
79. I love the movie Serendipity
80. But probably love Wedding Crashers more
81. I love to cook but hate doing it just for me
82. I hate sad movies
83. I can't stand cigarette smoke
84. I love love love sushi!
85. I'm always burning candles in my house
86. I had my appendix out
87. I hate cats....they're sneaky
88. My favorite vacation spot is MAUI
89. I'm a total list maker (so is Amber)
90. I love laughing with Amber. She really gets me.
91. I love to people watch
92. I love having a hair appointment
93. I always forget to check my mail
94. I can't live without DVR
95. I love the idea of a little black dress
96. I love my career. I never knew makeup could be one.
97. My mom is my hero. Unbelievably amazing.
98. I love reading a good book
99. I love life
100. I am SO inspired by creative souls