Wednesday, June 27, 2007

updating my blog HEATHER!


This bride was fun because she was a redhead like me!




Sammantha was such a sweet bride. So was so laid back even though major problems were happening with her wedding plans and, just 30 minutes before the ceremony. I would probably be freaking out! But, she handled all that stress like a pro!

And, Lastly....I took this picture for Jen. Cracker Barrell in St. George. It was SO good!

How quickly blogging can become a hassle. Nobody ever told me. Just kidding. I read everyones blog daily but I never feel that I have anything important to share. But, Heather called me out! So, what has been going on this week? We had a little girls weekend in Utah. It was so relaxing....nothing was planned. We ate, scrapbooked, ate more, slept. It really was much needed. I have had to do makeup for a couple brides....but I have had the WORST migraine for the last 3 days. I finally went to a doctor today and was told I have a pinched nerve in my neck. That explains why my arms have been going numb. So, after a few more treatments, let's hope that my head pain subsides! I'm looking forward to being able to move and get out of bed without my head feeling like it's going to explode. Tomorrow I pray is a better day! I am SOOOOOOO excited about the 100 day challenge that Heather got me thinking about. However, I haven't started but SOON! I have thought about a million things I could do and I really don't want to set my self up for failure but I think I have finally made a decision. I really am going to concentrate on getting organized. I have so many projects I would love to finish. Clean out my garage. Go through ALL my makeup.....anyone interested??? So, that's my goal.....if you can actually call it that. So, I'm making a plan and we'll see how it goes. Good luck with everyone else's challenge. It's a really cool thing! Thanks Heather! I promise to not wait this long to blog - as long as I'm still getting some kind of comments; I guess it's not all that UNimportant!