Wednesday, January 9, 2008

could have been the.....

cough syrup I took earlier in the day for why I am up right now at 1:30 a.m. I started feeling a little better today. Not great. And, I still stayed in bed but was getting a little cooped up. First of all thank you to everyone who commented on my blog, who called, who brought in meals, who made home cooked meals here, who brought slurpees, and who knew I just needed a friend. A BIG thanks to Amber for making me AND taking me to quick care. I probably still would have been miserable. So, everyone....thanks and I love each and every one of you!



After being cooped for many many days, I felt like I needed to do something worthwhile. I sure did set up a little scrap station on my bed and propped my head up on some pillows. I made this cute little recipe box for my friend. Hope she loves it! I even made magnets to hold the recipe index card while you're cooking. I thought it turned out cute. More importantly, it got my mind off being sick for awhile. And, as far as the diet goes....I have been given slurpees, doughnuts, chocolate covered almonds, cinnamon bears, chips and salsa, homemade soups, ice cream, brownies....everything a sick girl needs. So DIET>next week!