Friday, May 9, 2008

Blessings, Birthdays, and Baby Rooms

Emerson Jane got blessed last Sunday. She was so stinkin cute. Notice how she's flipping me off though. What's up with that? I think she was about done with all the pictures. I did get a picture of ALL my five nieces. Aurah, Paige, Brooke, Brittney and Emerson. Fun Day.



Got to celebrate my friend Jackie's birthday. This is the first time we were all able to get together since April. Sad I know. But it was a good night out. Had a really great meal, saw a good movie and ate some "oh so yummy" Frieds cake. Went with the little Hawaii themed cake since WE WILL BE VACATIONING THERE in less than 4 weeks. YAY!

Finally finished decorating Hudson's room for the Yakubik family. Here are just a few shots. I LOVED the way it turned out. Cute room for a freaking cute baby. I'll post more pictures later!