Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random things happening....

*since there is no Pinkberry here....I've resorted to Red Mango. For those of you who haven't tried it - you must! Fresh fruit...yum. *The Chef Jeff Project started Sunday on the Food Network. It was a really good premiere! Not only is he THE nicest guy around...he really tries to help inner city kids. It's a really cool concept! I will admit that I hope there is a little bit of scandel on this reality show. Ok, so I kind of already know the ending but everyone should tune in! It's gonna be pretty good! *After a 17 hour work day (on the movie Hangover)...I decided I deserved a much needed facial. I thought about a massage but I had been working outside at the dry lake bed...need I say more. I went to Green Valley Ranch and it was heaven. It was too cold to swim outside obviously....but the decor is SO cool there. I love the feeling. And, my facial was amazing! While the mask was on my face, I even got a scalp and neck massage. Ahh! I just wish I could have made a whole day out of it. Maybe another time. Soon. *My mom got released from being Stake Relief Society President for the past 7 years. Yes, you heard me right. 7 long crazy years. I don't know how she stuck in there for that long but she is an amazing person! She was so incredible at that calling. I know she'll be missed. Alot. *Amber and I have been working our butts off for the craft show. We are so excited! We have a lot of cute jewlery as well as a few other things! Check our jewelry blog for updates! *I have been having crazy EYE issues the past few weeks. I even used eyedrops for over a week. I hate eyedrops. They just brought such relief. My friend Jen said maybe I could be allergic to some type of makeup. Thank goodness for Jen. Not that I am a makeup artist or anything.....I was SO allergic to a new eyeliner I was using. Threw that thing out! My eyes are perfectly fine. Whew! *Got a little more Christmas shopping done. Even got a couple gifts handmade! I feel like I'm on the ball but I know that closer to Christmas...I'll be stressed. Aren't we all? *My sister in law Hayley is having her surgery tomorrow (from her accident). It's going to be a 3 hour long one! And, she'll be staying a few days in the hospital. :( Everyone say a little prayer for her....and the sanity of her husband taking care of 3 kids.