Sunday, November 30, 2008

A few things I'm thankful for....

*Family. I got to see all of my family at some point during the day on Thanksgiving. It was awesome! *Really good food. *Shopping at midnight at stateline. *Awesome deals. *Winning Phantom tickets with my mom for the girls. *Sleep. *Success at the craft show. *Work. *Old friends. *New friends. *Sonic. *Packages in the mail. *Notes left on my doorstep. *My $130.00 Roxy luggage for $17.00 on black Friday. *Brittney's orange rolls. *Suprise visits from old friends. *Peppermint Hot Chocolate. *My new plasma TV. *Susie finding my lost cell phone. *Just Be. I love us! *The fact that I wrapped Christmas presents already. *That we're all happy and healthy this time of year. *A huge smile from my Emmy. *A cuddle from Aurah. *And many many more things.....
One of my clients, Jill (whom I've done her makeup for years) called me and needed me to do her makeup over the weekend. I assumed it was a photo shoot or a magazine cover. No big deal. So, I get there....and yeah. It was her wedding! She decided to get married since all her family was in town over Thanksgiving. Good thing I came totally prepared. Whew!