Thursday, February 12, 2009

21 days later...

Well, I would be so happy to post right now and say that I'm back to normal. But, not so much. This has been the hardest trial I have ever had to endure. I still am suffering with shingles. Trying to get my medication regulated, and trying to stay out of pain as much as possible. I am so thankful for all of my family and friends. I'm so incredibly thankful for my parents...having to take care of me, witness my meltdowns and see me cry all the time. No parent should have to see that. But, I owe you my life. You are the best parents and I thank you! Also to my friends....Amber for picking me up and letting me stay at your house for a change of scenery. For cooking me breakfast and lunch. Getting my mind off being sick. Thank you. Jen Stewart - for the time you have had to sacrifice on running me all around, doing my laundry, and just letting me cry. Susie - for helping me think positive and helping me find the light at the end of the tunnel. Jen Sedillo - for always checking up on me. And for visits. I loved it! Hayley...always there for me. Always calling me and allowing Brooke to come sit with me. Letting the kids talk to make me feel better. I am so lucky! AGAIN, there are too many people to list but you all know who you are. Nothing has gone un noticed. I have appreciated every single dinner, phone call, letter, email, and prayer. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! My birthday was on Feb 2nd and although I couldn't get out of the house...my friends brought the party to me! Is that cake seriously the cutest cake EVER? Thanks Amber! I got totally spoiled with gifts from everyone! Jen, Jack, Susie and Amber brought me my favorite Cheesecake Factory meal to my house and decorated my table with my favorite colors! Got me a balloon AND a Sonic drink....oh and a bag of ice! Whoo Hoo! We had a blast. Opened gifts and then played games. Thanks girls! Sorry I wasn't up for a dance off! :) Jen Sedillo dropped by with the sweetest gift...and the oh so yummy candy! My mom, dad, Hayley and the kids came to visit. Made me amazing cards and gifts (i'll post pictures later). My mom also made me my favorite birthday cake. YUM. Rob came for a long visit....I never get that cause she's so busy but I loved getting to talk with my sister. She's the best!