Monday, April 5, 2010

CRUISE 2010

Well, I'm back from Mexico. 2.5 pounds heavier. Less than I was thinking.
Because we were in a feeding frenzy!
But, there were many lessons learned.
Vacationing with my dad is easy.
He's just so easy going.
I even got him to parasail with me!
The pool area was amazing.
However, the ADULT pool area was more my style.
Shopping on the ship is fun!
Green apples help with seasickness.
I should listen harder to instructions.
Notice the parasailer almost crashing into a building.
That would be me.
It's ok to have one dessert with every single meal.
It's probably not a good idea to have more than one.
Don't let your brother talk you into going into a cage with monkeys.
Just offer to take a picture of him with a snake.
Don't let 18 years of marriage fool you.
These two were like little school kids in love.
I LOVED all the people I traveled with. It was a blast!
And, I loved that my roomie "susie" didn't mind when I wanted to take
a nap. ok. everyday.
Traveling with your parents is so FUN!
Well, at least mine are.
The ship is unbelievable BIG.
You could get lost.
I finally think I learned my lesson with sunblock.
I applied spf 50 and came home barely burned!
When traveling with my brother, it's like we were 10 years old again.
Probably annoying for our other cruisers, but we had a blast!
Figured out I don't particularly LOVE looking over the ship to the water.
Got a little freaked out.
Realized my mom is an animal! She was a party animal!
Loved karaoke. Chatted with everyone.
Made the trip so great!
Spending $48.30 for a Diet Coke card was well worth every penny!
I had an amazing time and about 300 more pictures!
I promise to NOT post 300 more pictures
but I will post some highlights.
Glad to be back!