Sunday, May 27, 2012

Brae Lizzie is here!

April 24, 2012
Brae Lizzie Christensen
8 pounds 3 ounces
she is a cutie pie.

I was SO honored and blessed that Drew and Heather allowed me to come in and watch this little miracle be born.  I've had the opportunity to see 6 births now! I am so thankful to them.  It is the most awesome thing and I love all these little babies so dang much!
So, thank you!!!
The delivery went pretty smooth I think.
Maybe Heather should clarify. :)
But once we got to see her beautiful face,,,,it was all worth it!
She didn't cry for the longest time and they were really worried about her.
There was a slight chance they were going to have to take her to NICU.
But, after tugging all over her and basically slapping the hell out of her ( i was going to kill that nurse)
she finally cried. 
and it's the sweetest little cry i have ever heard.
I love you sweet baby brae.