Thursday, May 10, 2007

E! entertainment



I worked today for E! Entertainment News and I actually had a blast. Unusual for a job I know. It was such a small crew and Jason Kennedy (the host of E!) was so funny! I basically just had to follow him around and make sure he looked good. That wasn't hard. One funny thing though is that he has a little bit of naturally curly hair so he wanted me to flat iron it and spike it after I did his makeup. I was cracking up. We did have a good ol lunch at the Mirage and then spent the afternoon in the revolution lounge; which was amazing. I can't really explain it - just go check it out! The episode will air next Friday May 18th at 6 p.m. I think it's called E's Sizzling Summer Preview or something like that. Should be interesting!


Also, if anyone reads In Touch magazine, this weeks isssue has "At home with Pink and Carey". And they did show a little piece of his shoe collection......my favorite part.