Sunday, September 23, 2007

HAPPY 100

I thought about what I love about blogging and I realized that it's really fun getting to know people! So, for my 100th post, I decided to give 10 things away that tell a little about ME!
1. An Oneill beach bag because I LOVE THE BEACH
2. A hair and makeup book cause that's my profession
3. An autograph from Carey Hart because I LOVE working with him and he's hot
4. $5 Sonic gift card because everyone has gotta love a Route 44 with extra ice
5. A makeup bag filled with a few of my favorite products
6. My favorite nail polish (at the moment)
7. A CD of some of my favorite songs because I am a music JUNKIE
8. A tube of Lavender hand balm....I'm addicted
9. One of my favorite Salt City candles
10. A piece of jewelry....cause I love jewels!
Ok. So, for everyone that comments, whether I know you or not......you'll be in a drawing to win my "10 things about me"!
I will pick this Friday so make sure to check back!
Happy 100