Friday, November 2, 2007

Thanks to everyone for MAJOR support

I just wanted to say thank you for everyone's nice comments. You have no idea how I appreciate all the kind words, phone calls, and emails. That was probably the hardest thing I have ever had to do but I know without a doubt that Desirae was there. Her spirit was so strong and although I was full of tears the ENTIRE time, I did feel comforted to know I did the right thing for her and her family. The next couple of days will continue to be hard; so please keep her family in your prayers. For those of you who are interested in supporting....her funeral will be held at the East Stake Center (Gateway and Wyoming chapel) on Saturday at 11 a.m. Her viewing will be held on Friday evening from 6-8 and again on Saturday morning from 9:30 - 10:30. Thank you again for all the support!