Sunday, December 25, 2011

Latin Grammy's and Nascar Awards


November and December are CRAZY busy in the Vegas Entertainment World.
I always know I'll be graced with Latin Grammy's, Nascar, Country Music Awards, and Rodeo related photo shoots.  This year was no different!  I didn't take many pictures but I did get a few. 

Latin Grammy's were so fun this year.  2 days spent with 3 of my favorite hair/makeup artists and working directly with 7-up team.  So, the dresses were made from soda cans, lashes were to be LARGE, GREEN and FEATHER-LIKE.  Awesome!  The hair looked amazing for the Carlos Santana video.  It all turned out great!  So glad to be a part of such a great event.


 
 

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE working for the Nascar folk every December.
I always get to meet lots of people (who I never know exactly their fame).
I'm getting better on "doing my research".
I get to work with my friend Susan.  She's so sweet and so fun!  2 redheads should ALWAYS work together I think.  It should be a law or something.  :)
Kid Rock was the performer.  He seemed pretty nice but quiet for some reason.  Maybe he was getting in the "mood" for his performance.  I also got to work with Krista Voda.  She hosted the show and did a great job!  And, she's beautiful so it made my job extra easy. 
Then, I was lucky enough to work with Tony Stewart.  THE WINNER of the whole shebang.
And, he won about 6 million I think.....he began to look really really HOT.  Cause he's single too. Just kidding.  (kind of).