Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day

Well, Christmas day was jam packed full of fun. This year, I did the 12 days of Christmas and played Secret Santa to Dave, Hayley and the kids. It was a blast! Although, there were a few times they almost caught me....I stayed a suprise! So, early Christmas morning, I took my last gift and left them a clue to come find me ( i was hiding)....they were SO shocked! It made my whole Christmas! I love those kids! We then went to my moms for breakfast and gift opening. It has been a tradition since I was little. My mom and dad have 16 stockings to fill for all of us. It's always so fun to have everyone over and enjoy the day. It's always a treat to watch the little kids open presents. I love their excitement in their faces! Makes it all worth it! We had a very nice day. I treasure each holiday with my family. My parents are the best at making sure everyone is taken care of. And, we all were!