Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Welcome Baby Greyson Duke Howard to the world

My best friend Amber had her 4th baby boy on December 29, 2009. Her last baby was over 10 pounds....so all the bets were on. The nurse was the only one who came close. He weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long. Amber did amazing. And, she looks amazing already. Everything went smoothly.....except for the little fact that Brian missed the birth due to a Wendy's food run. Amber says he's in trouble....but I thought Robin Duke and I were great birthing partners! He is such a cute little guy....but definitely will have his work cut out for him once he gets home to Tanner, Carson, and Crew! Thanks again Amber for wanting me there with you. It is the best experience and I wouldn't miss it for the world! Wendy's included!