Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tis the season. The busy season

I LOVE LOVE LOVE decorating for Christmas. I kind of scaled back this year but it felt good. I know it sounds odd...but I wrapped all my presents in black paper with custom tags made by Jamie. And, if anyone wonders who on earth would buy black ornaments, that would be me.
During the craziness of trying to finish Christmas shopping, finish wrapping, attending Christmas parties, and all the other stuff that comes with the holidays....I took a job working on a movie called Red Canvas. It was fun working with Barbra (my makeup buddy) but working in Valley of Fire in the middle of the night, working night shoots OUTSIDE in freezing weather, and not sleeping at all.....wasn't really a great start to Christmas. We finished filming 2 days before Christmas and I was so glad! But, thankful for the work! :)
I also got to attend my little sweet Paige's school Christmas program. She was so precious. She sang a solo (which I will download later) and did such a great job. That girl is so amazing with the sweetest spirit I have ever seen. I love her!