Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Max Brenner style.....

February 2nd, was my birthday. And I figured what better way to celebrate than friends, & chocolate! So, we went to Max Brenner in the Forum Shops. If you haven't been.....you better! I had the opportunity to do Max's makeup for the Food Network (which by the way airs this week...check it out. It's called Kid in a Candy Store) but anyways, I LOVED the atmosphere, the food, the chocolate! So fun! Thanks to everyone who could come! I missed those of you who couldn't come....I even handed out party favors! HUGE syringes full of Max's chocolate! I'm still chocolate wasted. I got lots of gifts and pretty things but just being there with my friends and family was the best way to celebrate. So, thanks girls.
CHECK THESE OUT ON THE MENU: BANANA SPLIT WAFFLES
TIRAMISU
CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
CHOCOLATE PIZZA DRIZZLED WITH PEANUT BUTTER & MARSHMELLOWS
they even sang happy birthday and gave me a wish dish with a chocolate truffle.
and when I got home.....a HUGE poster on my garage door from Brooke, Paige, and Dane!
I had a great day! I missed my mom so much though. She had her knee replacement and is doing so good! She's home now from rehab and I can't wait till she can come party with us next time!