Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bobbi Kristina

I had the most amazing opportunity to work with Whitney Houston's family for the Billboard Music Awards.  And honestly...nicest people ever.
I got to spend the entire day in their suite.
Eat lunch with them and chat about Whitney's life.
Something I will never forget.
What I DO want to forget is that I will be on an episode of their new reality TV show called the Houston Chronicles.
I hate that kind of stuff.  I know I sounded ridiculous.
Probably looked even worse and ugh....
anyways,
Bobbi Kristina was accepting the lifetime achievement award for her mom.  It was a very emotional night.
Lots of people stopping by to share stories of Whitney.
This was also Bobbi's first appearance since her moms passing.
I was very honored to be a part of this and am thankful for the Batterman Group in giving me this opportunity.

The only bummer about these pictures is that she had been crying pretty hard and I had no way of touching her up before these were taken.  So, she looks a little puffed up but considering.....
she looks good.