Thursday, August 30, 2007

I SMILED TODAY BECAUSE.....

*I was on time to my sisters this morning AFTER getting gas and a coke *I had my teeth cleaned and got 2 new toothbrushes *I had a really good lunch at Applebees with a really good friend *I treated myself to a manicure and a pedicure (totally spontaneous) *AND i did the whole transition nail polish thing. I went dark. I guess like my hair :) *I had a really good Sonic Route 44 Diet Coke with extra ice and a fresh lime wedge *I updated my IPOD with some new music that I have been needing to do forever *I booked 4 new brides for makeup *I stuck to my price for doing makeup at the Video Music Awards and it felt so good to be in charge *I took a nap in my dark cold room with all my phone ringers off *I read blogs and was inspired by Jamie to update *I went to an hour YOGA class with my mom and sister....I love those girls! *I took a hot bath and even shaved my legs with no special occasion *I came up with a great idea for a giveaway on my 100 th post *And, I hope to sleep like a little baby Sorry I haven't updated for awhile. I've been feeling that my life is a little boring and I have nothing to really say. But, thanks for everyone missing me :)