Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sad sad day

For those of you who don't know my sister in law Hayley....she's the best! Not only is she an amazing person always serving many...but has always been so incredibly good to me. The biggest blessing I continually thank her for is that she allows me to have great realtionships with her children because I don't have any of my own. She makes "aunts" have special callings in life! Today Hayley was hit by a car while walking into Dillards. As she was crossing the street, the lady in the car didn't see Hayley, and hit her dead on. We are all SO grateful that Hayley will be ok. In the hospital she was able to get a priesthood blessing from my dad and brother. With such a scary situation, we just want to tell her WE LOVE YOU and we are all here for you....ready to help in any way we can!