Friday, March 14, 2014

Catch me if you can.......

I have been going through my house, garage, drawers, and closets trying to purge and have realized many things.  The two most important things are 1. I am a hoarder and 2. I do not take enough pictures anymore.  Ever since the Iphone craze and social media, it seems as though my camera has taken up a permanent spot on the shelf.  Collecting dust and all.  I LOVE looking back at old pictures.  I love seeing how much the kids have grown.  I don't always love seeing how skinny I was, or how young I looked, but it's sad.  We just don't take enough pictures.  My personal blog had always been one of my favorite things to keep up on.  Printing them into blog books - well I loved that even more.  My last post was August of 2012.  What???  So many things have happened.  And I feel so completely overwhelmed on where to start making up these posts.  I don't want to just have a 2 year void without pictures but I also don't want to take on more than I can handle.  So, I've decided to go through my photos and pick out a few from each month to catch up.  If I even have that many.  I'll post new babies, weddings, all that fun stuff.  And, once I catch up....I'll keep up! Well, that's my goal anyway.


So, just because this is so fresh in my mind and I'm missing this little cutie....
I witnessed my new nephew being born.  Holden Ellis Christensen born on February 19, 2014.
Weighing 9 pounds 10 oz.  Sweetest boy.